Cover Letter (Word Format)
Resume Download (Word Format)
Bellevue, WA 98005
I'm open to expanding my horizons and taking on new challenges in Information Systems. Interested in a position as a data analyst/developer using the experience and skills I have.
With over a year of SQL coding while going to college, I'm interested in enhancing the skills that I already have, while working in a productive environment.
I also have over 5 years’ experience in mechanical engineering design using CATIA V5, 4 years of Data Control, VBA, Visual Basic Coding and over 8 Years mechanical engineering graphics design, drawings and layouts, I’m expanding my horizons to use more of my skill sets in Information Systems Business Intelligence. I'm very strong with T-SQL Query, SQL Server 2014 and Visual Studio.Net 2013.
*Transact SQL Query (T-SQL) *BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) *Star/Snowflake Schemas
*Data Modeling, Cube Design, Excel *MDX Query *Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)
*Cube/Excel Data Reports *C# Programming *VB/VBA Macros/DOS Bat File Script
*Data Mining (DMX) *Data Warehouse (De-Normalized OLAP) *Network/Configuration
Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA
June 2014 - Current
• Major: Associate of Applied Science - Business Intelligence SQL Developer/Analyst
BUSIT 103, 105, 110, 115 Completed (Analyst Certification Nearly Completed)
Lake Washington Institute of Technology, Kirkland, WA September 2010 – January 2012
• Major: Mechanical Engineering Graphics Design
CATIA V5 R20 I , II & III Certificate of Completion
Solidworks 2010 I & II Completed
Auto CAD II & III 2010 II & III Completed
November 1994 - March 1996
• Major: Automotive Technician I & II Certificate of Completion
February 1993 - July 1993
• Major: Advanced AutoCAD III & IIII Completed
July 1988 - January 1990
• Major: Structural Engineering Graphics Design Certificate of Completion
Griffin Business College, Bellevue, WA February 1985 – March 1986
• Major: Computerized Accounting
Job Corps, Astoria, OR July 1981 - February 1983
• Major: Electronics Assembly Certificate of Completion
L & E Tubing Inc., Lynnwood, WA July 2011 - April 2015
CATIA V5 Technical Designer/Data Control
Aerospace Engineering Design / Manufacturing
• Design Tubes, sheet metal Parts, Fixtures and Jigs using CATIA V5 to manufacturing specifications.
• Drafting from Models to ANSI and ASME Standards including Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances.
(G.D.&T) Create blocks and BOM's While drafting in CATIA V5.
• Use Generative Shape Design (G.S.D.) to solve engineering problems on drawings with CATIA V5.
• Edit CATIA documents for coordinates of bends and distances for manufacturing.
• Work with Quality Control Management to insure AS9100C manufacturing Quality and A.S.M.E. design
standards while designing with CATIA V5. Created 3D Part Marks and Flow Directions for Assemblies views.
• Manipulate drawings between CAD softwares, import/export file types conversions.
• Convert file types from different design programs to other engineering drawing programs.
• Create, maintain master files for engineering drawings, documents and update specifications.
• Document Control: Control documents, part numbering system and revisions using the database and other
• Manage ECN process origination, routing and and approval to implementation.
• Set up and configuration of application software, including CATIA, CATIA Companion (TomCat Server),
Microsoft, Printer/Plotter device, Symantec PGP Encryption and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
JARKAR LLC February 2009 - Current
Mechanical Engineering Designer
(Product Manufacturing, Customization)
• Mechanical engineering design using Solid Works Premium 2010 for custom products.
• Customized USB Pens, Mouse and other devices for clients including logo inscriptions.
• Sell USB products and other electronic devices to other businesses.
• Performed data management and pro-active administrative organization.
• Document control while continuing on-going projects and revisions to completion.
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Lynnwood, WA March 1999 – April 2010
Computer Sales / Customer Support
• Achieved goals in helping customers solve technical computer related issues.
• Solved office administrative, sales floor related computer hardware and software technical problems.
• Monitored stock shortages and replenished stock levels in a timely manner.
• Generated sales by creating merchandise screen savers and other related advertising materials.
• Constructed steel beams to increase storage space and built display units.
• Trained co-workers about the knowledge of electronics and technical information.
Sverdrup & Parcel Engineering Inc., St. Louis, MO September 1997 - December 1997
Civil CAD Designer
• Coordinated the projects with management phase of objectives and goals.
• Drafted on Intergraph Main Frame Computer Systems with 4 screen displays to vantage point viewing of line layers and sectional vertices.
• Designed and created 2D and 3D modeling of engineered diagrams according to the draft specifications and document control guidelines.
• Training including direct command line interface and graphic user interface structures for beams, platforms, retaining walls and roadway civil engineering projects.
Washington State Dept. of Transportation, Shoreline, WA April 1990 – September 1990
Drafting Revisions / Concrete Inspector
• Completed drawing revisions and administrative tasks under the supervision of a professional engineer for roadway construction at state offices.
• Accomplished goals in testing wet concrete to increase quality standards by using air entrainment, slump and the grade of concrete materials.
• Calculated concrete, asphalt yields and material consistencies while creating samples.
• Delivered assignments with state vehicles to State offices for signature approvals while completing administrative tasks for engineering projects.
• Performed all tasks in a timely fashion to meet projected goals.
CATIA V5 Aerospace Technical Designer
* Generative Shape Design (G.S.D.) *Sheet Metal Design
* Part Design (*.Part) *Tube Design
* Asssembly Design (*.Product) *Drafting (views, ortho, A.S.M.E., ISO, Tolerances)
* Knowledgeware (Visual Basic) *DMU Kinematics (motion)
Mechanical Engineering Graphics Design:
CATIA V5 R20, Solidworks 2010 and AutoCAD 2010: Proficient in mechanical drafting and 3D parametric model drawings, advanced surface modeling,
exploded views, section views, auxiliary views, dimensioning, orthographic extraction, assembly drawing, bill of materials and organization.
Strong proactive communication skills, organizing of engineering graphic documents, drawing analysis and problem solving.
Structural Engineering Graphics Design:
Mechanical engineering graphics design and civil drafting graphics designs, drawings, tolerance Beam designs for copes and other interconnecting connections
using A.I.S.C. standards for grades of Steel, loads, Beam connections and allowable gauges to determine the structural strengths of designs.
Schematic design and interpretation, wire wrapping, soldering, component identification, circuit theory, diagnostics and analysis.
CATIA V5 R20, Solidworks 2010, AutoCAD 2010, 3D Studio Max, Maya 3D and Bryce 3D.
Loren Davis Phone: (360) 794-5216
Position: Quality Control Specialist
Lafarge & Egge Inc. Phone: (425) 778-4123
Art Lovestadt Bellevue College
Position: BI Professor BUSIT 103 (T-SQL)
Linda Rumans Bellevue College
Position: BI Professor BUSIT 105 (SSRS, SSAS, Cube Analysis)
Scott Acton Auto CAD Instructor, Engineering Graphics: Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Boeing Engineering Technical Designer - Seattle, WA
Adam Petersen CATIA V5 Instructor, Engineering Graphics: Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Boeing Engineering Technical Designer - Seattle, WA
Ken Brown Solidworks Instructor, Engineering Graphics: Lake Washington Institute of Technology
SQL Code (Syntax): (More Coming Soon)
Complete Data Warehouse
Data Mining Methods:
Definitions with Examples:
SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(10), SYSDATETIME(), 101) as MyPCDate
CATIA V5 projects and 3D Models:
(All Links Open in a New Window)
Generative Shape Design: